Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Fab Five Etsy Finds

I decided I wanted to feature sellers with fabulous items, so here it is: The first Fab Five Etsy Finds! I've handpicked these items because I think they are great finds from great sellers.

Fab Find #1
Blue and Silver Swarovski Bobby Pin by thepinkcamellia
I love this sparkling bobby pin. I think it is definatly fabulous and would add some class to any outfit and it's only $14.00. Find it Here.




Fab Find #2
Vintage 8 Piece Milk - White Anchor Hocking Snack Set by corrnucopia
I think this vintage snack set is so gorgeous and it's still in the box! What a find and only $22.00. Find it Here.



Fab Find #3
Cupcake Post It Note Holder by CardsandNotes
I love cupcakes. Who doesn't right? This is just one of the many post it note holders by cardsandnotes. So cute and affordable at $3.75. Find it Here.


Fab Find #4
Crocheted gold and clear glass necklace by blackcatboutique
When I saw this piece, I instantly though, Unique. I love this piece because it makes a statement and it's only $35.00. Find it Here.



Fab Find #5
Custom Needle Felted Sculpture Of Your Dog by makingstuffwithlove
What a cool idea right? A custom sculpture of your dog at only $28.00. Find it Here.


I Hope you enjoy these fabulous finds!

xoxo J.Lynel




4 comments: